CHRISTMAS TRIVENI RIVERSIDE CAMPING
₹ 1500 /Person
Triveni Riverside Camping is popular for the scenic view from the confluence of the Rangeet river and the mighty Teesta river. The camping experience interests many people due to its location by the bank of the river, the scenic view of the river valley, and the amazing activities that one can enjoy with their companions.
Camping Location: Triveni Camping Site, Teesta Valley Forest, West Bengal
Check-in: 4:00 PM (Day 1)
Check out: 10:00 AM (Day 2)
Included in the package:
- Tea, snacks, chicken barbeque/ paneer tikka, dinner, morning tea, and breakfast are the meals included in the package.
- Accommodation will be provided in tents on a double sharing basis with the facility of common washrooms
- Pillows, mattresses, and bed sheets will be provided at the campsite.
- Barbeque arrangements are provided at the site
Triveni Riverside Camping Itinerary
Arrive at the campsite by 4:00 PM
Relax at the location with some fun games and local exploration
Enjoy a fun-filled bonfire session in the evening with the warmth of fire keeping you comfortable and warm.
Have a delicious dinner after the barbeque soaking in the warmth of the bonfire.
With a good time spent, retire into the cozy tent set up by the riverside with all accommodations provided.
Wake up to a chilly morning, a scenic river valley, and warm sunlight warming you up.
Sit down for a delicious breakfast and get ready for thrilling river rafting/check-out from the campsite.
River rafting can be done from 8:00 AM, so if you choose to opt for this activity get ready for the thrill.
With all activities done, get ready to head back home with a bunch of memories.
- Carry warm clothes
- Insect/Mosquito repellent
- Flexible clothes for night stay
- Extra clothes if opting for river rafting