03 Nights/04 Days
Buxa To Jayanti Jungle Trek
- Buxa Duar
Stay : Tents & Hotels
Meals : All Meals Included
Activity : Trekking
Transport : Shared Vehicle - Sumo or Tavera
Things To Carry : Comfortable Footwear, Camera
The Buxa Duar trek takes you through the untamed jungle of Buxa Tiger Reserve, giving you the opportunity to rediscover the wilderness. Buxa is located in the Jalapiguri district of West Bengal and is the only tiger reserve in the Kanchenjunga circuit
Buxa is located in the Jalapiguri district of West Bengal and is the only tiger reserve in the Kanchenjunga circuit.
The trekking expedition starts at Pickup Point and goes through the Mahakal caves, the Buxa Duar fort, the Rydak River, Jayanti and Pokri Pahar to finally end up at the watchtower.
Daywise Tour Itinerary
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.