05 Nights/06 Days
Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek
Trek Level : Easy- Moderate
Best Season : Oct - Dec & March - May
Max Altitude : 3636 M
Accomondation : Homestays,Private Guest houses & Govt lodges
Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek is one of the oldest treks in Asia. Trekking here, be assured of great views of the eastern Himalayas. During this ridge walk you can see both the Indian and Nepalese Himalayas.No visa is required for Indians to enter Nepal. So you will be able to kill two birds with one stone.
Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek is one of the oldest treks in Asia. Trekking here, be assured of great views of the eastern Himalayas. During this ridge walk you can see both the Indian and Nepalese Himalayas.No visa is required for Indians to enter Nepal. So you will be able to kill two birds with one stone. Considered one of the most beautiful hiking trails in the Himalayas, it offers panoramic views of the four highest peaks in the world. View Mt. Everest, Mt. Kanchenjunga, Mt. Lhotse & Mt. Makalu. The trek begins in a Sherpa village called Manebhanjang. During the hike you swing in and out of Nepal and you cross the famous Singalila National Park. Walk over mountain ridges and picturesque villages that have not been modernized due to modernization. Enjoy a few days connection with Information Super Highway. Discover the simplicity of simply recording nature at your own pace. If you are a flora and fauna lover, this trek shows you rich varieties of rhododendron and orchids. And if you’re that lucky guy, you might have a close encounter with the red panda.
Daywise Tour Itinerary
Day 1 Trek Begins
Darj -Manebhanjang – Tumling (3010m in Nepal). Overnight stay at family run guest house.
Day 2 Tumling - Gairibas - Kalpokhari
Tumling -Gairibas -Kalpokhari (3180m). Overnight stay at family run guest house.
Day 3 Kalipokhari – Sandakphu
Kalipokhari – Sandakphu (3636m). Overnight stay at family run guest house.
Day 4 Sandakphu - Phalut
Sandakphu - Phalut (3600). Overnight at government lodge.
Day 5 Phalut - Gorkhey
Phalut - Gorkhey Overnight stay at family run guest house.
Day 6 Gorkhey - Rimbik
Gorkhey - Rimbik (2285m) – Trek ends.
- All meals on the trek, including boiled water
- Basic English speaking guide. Government certified and trained.
- Jeep ride to the starting point of the trek and back again
- Best homestays and guest houses with private rooms.
- High altitude Swiss army sleeping bags (-15) with extra Thinsulate fleeced liners
- All trekking permits, national park fees and camera fees
- Our guide will carry a comprehensive medical kit including high altitude sickness tablets
- Extra food for breakfast including muesli, brown bread, cheese and more
- Personal expenditure i.e. soft drinks/beer on trek, extra snacks for the trek etc.
- Medical examination (if required) and vaccination costs
- Visa costs
- Meals in Darjeeling before or after the trek
- Travel insurance
- Trekking clothes and equipment (can be hired on request)
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.