03 Nights/04 Days
- Tsomgo Lake
- Baba Mandir
Daywise Tour Itinerary
Day 1 NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 3 Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 4 Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.